*This recipe is best served hot.
• 3 tea bags: lemongrass, ginger & chilli
• 4 cups: hot water (at 80oC)
• 2 cups: cold water
MaChii’s Favourite Toppings• Lemongrass
• Sliced ginger
• Red chilli
• Lime wedges
• Honey (to taste)
- Brew the tea bags in the hot water and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Pour the brewed tea into a serving pitcher and then add 2 cup of cold water.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (this should be around 2 hours).
- Add ice to fill half of 4 tall glasses.
- Pour the iced tea into all 4 glasses
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Optional: Add honey to sweeten the iced tea or garnish with lemongrass, lime wedges, cut ginger and fresh red chilli peppers