• 1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
• 2 tsp Ceremonial MaChii
• 1 1/2 tbsp Honey
MaChii’s Favourite Toppings
• 1 cup Melted dark Chocolate
• 1 cup Dried Raspberries
• Toasted & Crushed Nuts
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the coconut milk, matcha and honey.
2. Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Insert popsicle sticks into molds & freeze until frozen (a few hours to overnight)
4. To un-mold, run under water for 30 secs and release from the mold
5. Drizzle melted chocolate, raspberries and nuts over popsicle and re-freeze for an hour (optional)