*This recipe is best served cold.
• 2g matcha (ceremonial matcha - for lattes)
• 1 tbsp hot water
• 0.25 cup cold water
• 2 scoops: Vanilla Ice Cream
• Optional: Whipped Cream
- Prepare the matcha:
- Sift the Matcha to remove the lumps.
- Add the Matcha into the cup.
- Heat the water to 80°C and add 1 tbsp into the cup.
- Whisk into a smooth paste (whisk in a zigzag motion)
- Add the cold water
- Prepare 2 bowls, and scoop one scoop of vanilla ice cream into each bowl!
- Option: add the whipped cream on top of the vanilla ice cream
- Pour the matcha over the ice cream and serve immediately.
*our favorite milk is RUDE health Almond Milk