*This recipe is best served cold.
• 2g matcha (ceremonial matcha - for lattes)
• 1 tbsp hot water
• 0.25 cup cold water
• 0.5 cup almond milk
MaChii’s Favourite Toppings• Cinnamon
• Honey or Maple Syrup
- Prepare the matcha:
- Sift the Matcha to remove the lumps.
- Add the Matcha into the cup.
- Heat the water to 80°C and add 1 tbsp into the cup.
- Add the cold water
- Add ice to fill half a tall glass.
- Pour the milk* into the glass.
- Slowly pout the matcha on top, pouring it onto a spoon positioned at a 45-degree angle pointing down into the milk, ½ inch above the milk. This is to prevent the milk and matcha from mixing and give it that beautiful look!
- Serve and enjoy!
*our favorite milk is RUDE health Almond Milk