• 4 tea bags: Earl Grey Royale
• 3 cups: hot water (at 100oC)
• ¾ cups: orange juice (freshly squeezed)*
• 2 cups: cold water
MaChii’s Favourite Toppings• Orange wedges
• Honey (to taste)
- Brew the tea bags in the hot water and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Pour the brewed tea into a serving pitcher and then add the cold water.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (this should be around 2 hours).
- Mix the orange juice into the pitcher.
- Add ice to fill half of 4 tall glasses.
- Pour the iced tea mix into all 4 glasses.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Optional: Add honey to sweeten the iced tea or garnish with orange wedges *we suggest using blood oranges