• 10g Mango Sorbet Tea
• 1 Large Mango
• 1 tbsp Honey
• 1 cup Boiling Water
• Boba Pearls:
• 1 Cups Boba Pearls
• ½ Cup Brown Sugar
• ½ Cup Almond Milk (or any milk alternative)
• Handful of ice
MaChii’s Favourite Toppings
STEP 1: Tea Brewing
1. Steep mango sorbet tea in boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Strain into a cup and discard the leaves.
3. Let it cool down to room temperature and then refrigerate.
STEP 2: Mango Mix
1. Slice the mango in half and scoop it out into a blender or food processor
2. Blend it for 20 seconds to get a puree
STEP 3: Boba Pearls
1. Fill half of a large pot with water (the boba needs to be able to move around and not stick together) and bring the water to boil.
2. Give it a stir and pour in the boba pearls.
3. They should float to the surface within 30-45 seconds - if they do not then the water is not hot enough
4. Allow the boba to cook for 10 minutes (stirring every so often).
5. Remove the pot from the heat and cover for 2-3 minutes.
6. Strain the boba from the water and pour into a bowl. Add just enough cold water to cover the pearls.
7. Stir in 1/4 cup brown sugar to sweeten the boba. Allow to cool before adding to your drink.
Mix it all together and Voila!