• 2 tea bags: Earl Grey Royale
• 1 cup: hot water (at 100oC)
• 1 cup: cold water
• 1 tsp: ceremonial matcha – for lattes
MaChii’s Favourite Toppings• Honey (to taste)
- Brew the tea bags in the hot water and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Pour the brewed tea into a serving pitcher and then add 2 cup of cold water.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (this should be around 2 hours).
- Add ice to fill half of 2 tall glasses.
- Pour the milk into 2 tall glasses, then pour in the tea after.
- Stir the tea, serve cold and enjoy!
Optional: Add honey to sweeten